Saturday, April 7, 2007

Getting it all together

I am so happy to finally have this blog put together! I will be adding more kits and layouts as I make them, and continue to add freebies here and there. I would love to see any layouts you make with any of them!

I am also going to be featuring some of the other things I do on this blog as well... photography shoots, jewelry and cards I make, and some other things that are still in the planning stages.

I am beginning the process of looking for a creative team, so if you are interested please email me at my_junque_shoppe@yahoo.com. I will post official details in the next day or two.

Thanks so much for stopping by! Have a great weekend!

1 comment:

Johanna said...

Congratulations Jennifer. I am so happy for you! Everything looks great. I wish you the best of luck.

I need to call you...I'm so sorry that I haven't. I've just been running nonstop lately. Oh, and Billy and I still need that photo shoot (if you aren't scared of breaking your camera taking pictures of me!!)