Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Bloom Freebie

The last City Planner Feature at Scrap Village was "numbers", and this is the layout I made for it. I grew up in the desert in Las Vegas, so now that I am in Arkansas I am experiencing the first real spring I have ever known. I love it! The flowers and trees are just so pretty as they bloom everywhere! I used the frames from my If It Walks Like A Duct set on this one, and kept the rest pretty simple.

I made these stamped letters to spell "bloom" and the green paper for this layout, and then changed my mind on the bloom title. Since they were already made I thought I would bundle them up with the grunged up background to give away. Cleck here to download it! (The letters are each seperate png files)
I have a new chess set that I will post as soon as it is up in the store!

4 comments:

Joy said...

Thank you for the freebie.. I love your site.. it is very young and fresh looking..

Shell said...

Thanks for the freebie. Your photos are awesome so glad you're finally able to enjoy a real spring.

Demetria said...

thanks for the great freebie!

Jennifer Sizemore said...

Love your layout - the flowers are so pretty!!!!