Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Checkmate!!

I have a son who will never be able to play contact sports, and so he likes to compete in chess tournaments. I just had to make a set to use with those photos! This ended up being my very favorite set so far. I know there are lots of other things that this kit could be used for as well, though, so I would really love to see what you do with it! Please drop me a line and send me a link if you use it! :0)


I went ahead and packaged up the stitched alphabet that is in the Checkmate set as well in case anyone wanted just a fun alpha. Both of these are sold here at Scrap Village. Enjoy!

1 comment:

Kutnkudlys' Kreations said...

Jennifer,
I have lost your email in a computer files transfer to new laptop, could you please email me? It's urgent :)

Thanks,
Michelle Powell
Kutnkudlys Kreations
admin@kutnkudlyskreations.com